The TKS 840 is an insertion-loss testing kit designed for singlemode fiber systems. The included DLS 655 optical laser source provides multiple wavelength options to meet modern fiber optic testing needs. The base model outputs 1310 and 1550nm wavelengths in either single or dual mode.
The included RP 560 optical power meter provides users with a simple platform for testing fiber optic cables at all connection points in the network. Capable of displaying and testing 2 wavelengths at once, the RP 560 cuts dB loss testing time in half when used with the DLS 655 laser source or DLS 650 LED source. The power meter automatically detects the wavelength output from the light source and displays the output power/loss for each detected wavelength.
- Bluetooth® Functionality Compatible with Android & iOS Devices
- 10,000+ Data Point Storage
- Test Multiple Sites & Offload Data From Individual Folders
- Wavelength ID Mode Detects Signal From DLS 655 Laser Light Source & Switches Wavelength Settings Automatically
- Audible Modulation Alert For 2 kHz, 1 kHz & 270 Hz Tones
- Compatible with 1310 nm & 1550 nm Wavelengths
- NIST Traceable Measurements
- Universal Connector Interface Compatible with SC, FC, ST, & LC
- Single Output Port Ensures Faster Switching While Testing Multiple Wavelengths
- Includes Accessories Focused on Testing Singlemode Fiber Systems
- Instant Report Creation & Cloud Sharing with Custom User-Defined Parameters