The SCS MAX Semi-con Scoring Tool is an extended version of the existing SCS designed to make precision score depth cuts on large diameter power cable with strippable semi-con for proper semi-con removal. The tool has a cable size range of 1.77′′ to 2.96′′ (45 to 75 mm) diameter over the semi-con screen and a scoring depth up to 0.16′′ (4 mm).
- Compact & user-friendly tool scores semi-con on large cables without damaging the insulation
- Eliminates the need for traditional stripping knives, reducing the risk of cuts or lacerations
- Performs spiral & calibrated square cuts on cable diameters ranging from 1.77′′ to 2.96′′ (45 to 75 mm)
- Precise & easily adjustable blade depths from 0′′ to 0.16′′ (0 to 4 mm) in increments of 0.002′′ (0.05 mm)
- Operates within a 4′′ (101.6 mm) envelope on larger cables
- Equipped with a standard cable guide in either customary (inch) or metric (mm) unit measurements