The US02 quickly and easily removes bonded semi-con from 5 to 35 kV power cables. Its unique blade shape preserves the smooth surface on insulation, eliminating the need for deburring or additional surface finishing. Its optimal stability design securely supports cables with diameters from 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 mm to 60 mm) throughout the shaving operation.
- Compact design accurately removes semi-con within 1.18″ (30 mm) of the jacket on mid-span & end stripping applications.
- Precision blade depth adjusts in increments of 0.004″ (0.1 mm).
- Adjusts for 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 mm to 60 mm) cable diameters with semi-con thicknesses up to 0.095″ (2.4 mm).
- A revolving ergonomic handle & accessible adjustment knobs reduce effort & potential strain from repetitive shaving functions.
- Stop position squares off the edge to complete the shaving operation without the need for an additional clamp.
- Factory-set blade is easily replaced.