Live Fiber Identifier Accessory
Detect active channels or 2 kHz tones on any single mode network.
Part No: LFI 110
Share this product
The LFI 110 Live Fiber Identifier Accessory is a rugged accessory tool that is designed to fit onto the RP 4XX series optical power meters. This useful device allows the detection of active channels or 2kHz tones on any singlemode network. The LFI 110 is designed to accommodate 900 micron, 2mm or 3mm jacketed fibers. The accessory simply snaps on to any RP 4XX unit, increasing the functionality of the power meter to include live fiber identification.
Measurements displayed on the RP 4XX power meter will have direct correlation to the actual core power with measurement repeatability of +/-2dB. No longer is it necessary to purchase a stand-alone fiber identifier for active channel identification.The LFI 110 allows the technician to identify available fibers in the F2 portion of the FTTx network without the disruption of existing subscribers. The LFI/RP 4XX combination also allows tone detection when used with compatible ODM laser sources.
- Easily Integrates with RP 450 or RP 460 Optical Power Meters & Detects Modulated Tone From Miller Light Sources
- Accommodates 900 µm Bare Fiber to 3 mm Jacketed Fiber
- Provides In-Service Testing on Single Mode Networks
- Eliminates Placing the Active Channel in an Alarm Condition
|Display Screen||None (Connect to PC or Tablets)|
|Tone Identification||2 kHz Incoming Signal - Audible Alert|
|Network Configuration||Single Mode Long Haul, CO to CO, FTTX|
|Induced Loss (SMF 28)||< 1.5 dB @ 1550 nm|
|Absolute Core Accuracy (SMF28e)||± 2 dB Within Measurement Range|
|Dimensions||4″ x 1.5″ x 1.5″ (10 x 1.25 x 1.25 cm)|
|Weight||2.0 oz (56.7 g)|
- Image: Photo 1: LFI 110 Live Fiber Identifier Accessory
- Document: M-UM006-01 TTK 210 User Guide (EN)
- Document: M-DS004-06 LFI 110 Technical Sheet (EN)
- Catalog: Full Broadband Catalog