Fiber Jacket Shaving Tool
Designed for longitudinal shaves on riser breakout and micro-duct cable jackets from 0.19″ to 0.55″ (5 to 14 mm) in diameter.
Part No: MB08-7000
Share this product
The compact Miller® MB08 Series is designed to perform longitudinal shaves on riser breakout and micro-duct cable jackets from 0.19″ to 0.55″ (5 to 14 mm) in diameter. Engineered for safe, easy access to inner fibers, the ergonomic tool features a unique vertical handle, enabling engineers to work efficiently, even where space is restricted.
- Safe, ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Accommodates cable diameters from 0.19″ to 0.55″ (5 to 14 mm)
- Rugged impact resistant handle & aluminum body
- Unique vertical handle, for easy access in tight spaces
- No adjustments needed on factory set, high carbon steel blade
- Compact & lightweight at just 0.1kg
|Min. Cable Outer Diameter||0.19" (5 mm)|
|Max. Cable Outer Diameter||0.55" (14 mm)|
|Dimensions||4.4" x 1.4" x 0.9" (112 mm x 37 mm x 25 mm)|
|Weight||3.5 oz (100 g)|
|Replacement Blade Part #||MB08-7500|