Messengered Web Slitting & Shaving Tool
Designed to separate the messenger and main cable on figure-8 coax trunk cables and shaving the residual web from the coax jacket.
Part No: CS05-7000
Share this product
The Cablematic® MWSS Universal is engineered to separate the messenger and main cable on figure-8 coax trunk cables, shaving the residual web from the coax jacket to produce a round, water-tight form with a connector. Built with user safety at the core of its design, the tool’s spring-loaded blade shield secures the blade to the tray to ensure safety during use.
- Compatible with coax sizes: 320QR, 412, 500, 540QR, 565, 625, 700, 715R
- Guarded blades for optimum safety
- Suitable for messenger separation on most figure-8 fiber cables
- Compatible with CommScope® and Times Fiber cables
- Shaving blade can be field-adjusted as required for each job
- Easy to use while wearing gloves
|Dimensions||3.8" x 2" x 1" (96 mm x 50 mm x 25 mm)|
|Weight||7.05 oz (200 g)|
|Replacement Blade Part #||37027|