Drill Operated Jacket Removal Tool
Designed to remove outer jackets on medium voltage power cables.
Part No: US16-7000
Share this product
Introducing the US16 from UtilityTool®, an innovative tool designed to remove outer jackets on medium voltage power cable with the assistance of a powered speed drill. Engineered with an ergonomic, self-feeding design and micro-indexing blade depth control, the tool provides safe, efficient jacket removal from cables up to 1.5″ in diameter.
- Jacket is cleanly removed to expose cable shielding
- Micro indexing blade depth control to protect cable shielding
- Self-feeding design greatly reduces operator fatigue and strain
- Simple, safe blade depth adjustment
- Durable, reliable and built to last
- Ergonomic design prioritises user comfort and safety
- Suitable for cable diameters up to 1.5″ (38 mm)
Bushings (sold separately) required to accommodate various insulation & jacket diameters. Contact customer service.
|Max. Cable Outer Diameter||1.5″ (38 mm)|
|Dimensions||13" x 10.5" x 4.25" (330 mm x 266.7 mm x 107.95 mm)|
|Weight||4.55lb (2.06 kg)|
|Replacement Blade Part #||US16-7500|